NEW WORLD RECORD!
St. Baldrick’s Foundation is excited to announce that Lepre-Con 2016 broke the world record, previously set in Ireland in 2012, for the “largest gathering of people dressed as leprechauns!”
1,466 participantsattended in a sea of green, donned with the green top hat, tuxedo shirt and orange beard.
A heart-felt thank you to all who participated and volunteered this year.
- Hallie Driscoll, 9, shaved her head in honor of her sister currently fighting brain cancer.
- Cirque de Soleil performers entertaining the crowd with mind-blowing acrobatics; hooping, hand balancing and stilt walking.
- A well-attended 5k run/walk.
- Live bands including Black Donnelly’s Dublin.
- Thousands of leprechauns doing the Irish Jig.
Be a Part of History
Proceeds from Lepre-Con 2016 support world-class childhood cancer research through the grants funded by the St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
Share your Lepre-Con pictures on social media by tagging @StBaldricks and using #LepreCon!